CTEK D250SA 20A DC/DC BATTERY CHARGER
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input CTEK D250SA DC/DC Battery Charger can draw its power from smart alternators and other DC sources, which makes it the ideal charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. With Its dual input capability it can draw power from both solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The CTEK D250SA DC/DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca.
The CTEK D250SA DC/DC Battery Charger uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It also has IP65 classification (splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) it also comes with a 2-year warranty.
- 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
- Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
- Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
- Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
|Output||Max 14.4V (14.7V in AGM), 20A|
|Back current drain||Less than 1Ah/month|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)|
|Battery types||All types of 12V lead-acid batteries
(WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, MF, AGM and GEL)
|Dimensions||192 x 110 x 65mm (L x W x H)|
|Insulation class||IP65 (splash and dust proof)|
Please note that lead time on this product is typically 2-3 working days.