Pylon US2000 2.4kWh 48v Li-Ion Solar Battery
The US2000 is an HESS solar battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and most promising life cycle. A self-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
- Vertical industry integration ensures cycle life of 6000 cycles
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
- Deliver up to 5KW* with single module (2.4KWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependent, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.2kW per battery
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with large number of Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3
Items supplied with this battery:
Cable Pack for US2000B / US3000 / Phantom-S Solar Batteries
Pylon battery cable accessory kit for use with the US2000B, US2000B Plus and Phantom-S models. Each battery unit includes the interlink battery solar cables for parallel connection to another battery, whereas this pack is for connecting to the charger.
You require one cable pack per system, with a maximum of 5 batteries. With a system of more than 5 batteries, an additional cable pack would be required.
This cable pack includes the following solar cables:
2 x 2m long power cables (positive and negative)
1 x 3.5m RJ45 Communication cable (Not for CAN communication)
2xBrackets – Pylon US2000B
A set of battery brackets which allows vertical stacking of the Pylon battery unit.
These batteries are completely modular so for 10kwh you would use four of these units. All parts needed to link them together are included.