BATTERY IN BRIEF
12V 110Ah AGM leisure battery:
Fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for leisure & marine use (Low it /Low profile) – from Leoch’s Adventurer AGM range
- Low-fit (suitable for installation in applications with limited battery box height, eg. motorhomes)
- Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
- Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
- Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
- Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
- Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
- Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
The Adventurer AGM series is an excellent quality, mid-range lead-acid collection from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. Specifically designed for leisure applications, the batteries in this range offer great deep cycling ability and utilise 99.99% pure primary lead acid.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
|Industry/Alternative Part Code(s)||L5/019|