Solar lighting system from Sunstore has been put together to bring light to those buildings where power is not available. Running from batteries we use 12v lights to illuminate rooms and outdoor spaces.
The Solar Lighting System 3.1 kit comes with 3 internal bulbs (60w equivalent) and is suitable for large sheds, stables and tack rooms and other outbuildings up to a total of 50sqm (500sq ft) or 3 rooms. Available use of light will be dependent on battery size. 50ah 12v battery is our recommended minimum for winter use.
- 10w solar panel
- 5A Charge Controller with integrated light switch
- Wall mount panel bracket
- 10m lighting cable
- 5m solar cable
- 1 x extra internal switch
- 3 x wall or ceiling mounted bulb holder
- 3 x LED light bulb (60w equivalent)
- 1 x battery clamps pair (for easy connection to regular car battery)
- Bulkhead protective waterproof lamp holder
- Extra lamps and fittings
- Flood lights with PIR motion detector
Any of our 12v LED lights can be added to this system at any point. If you wish to expand and add a security lamp or another internal light this is easily done. However if used regularly the system may struggle to charge the battery sufficiently and another solar panel may be required. If you are unsure of your requirements please check our FAQ to calculate your requirements or call our office where we can select the correct components for you.