VICTRON BMV-702 BATTERY MONITOR (FOR 2 BATTERIES):
The BMV-702 – Victrons newest high precision battery monitor The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere-hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery. The BMV-702 has a second voltage measurement input. This input can for example be used to measure the voltage of a starter battery.
- Highest resolution: 10mA (0,01A) with 500A shunt.
- Lowest current consumption: 1mA.
- Easiest to wire: the BMV-702 comes with shunt, 10 meter RJ 12 UTP cable and 2 meter battery cable with fuse. No other components needed.
- Easiest to install: separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Information & Alarms:
- Battery voltage (V)
- Battery charge/discharge current (A)
- Ampere-hours consumed (Ah)
- State of charge (%)
- Time-to-go at the current rate of discharge
- Visual and audible alarm: over- and under voltage, and/or battery discharged
|Power Supply Voltage Range:||9.5 – 90 VDC|
|Current Draw, Back Light Off:||<4 mA|
|Input Voltage Range (VDC):||9.5 – 95 VDC|
|Battery Capacity (Ah):||20-9,999|
|Operating Temp Range:||-20 + 50°C (0 – 120°F)|
|Potential Free Contacts:||60V/1A (N/O)|
|Dimensions:||Front: 63mm Diameter|
|Body: 52mm Diameter|
|Body Depth: 31mm|
|Front Bezel Dimensions:||69 x 69mm|
|Shunt (Included):||500 A / 50 mV|
|Cables (Included):||10m 6 Core UTP|
Delivery time 3-5 days on all orders