Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/60
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and then stores it in your batteries. Because the Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller uses the latest, fastest technology. SmartSolar MPPT maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/60 maintains battery health, extending its life.
Sunstore recommend customers use the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/60 with solar panels up to 860w (12v), 1720w (24v), 3440w (48v)
Please click below for more information on Victron SmartSolar MPPT. (pdf)
Features of the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/60:
• Bluetooth Smart built-in: enables set-up and monitoring with a smart phone or other Bluetooth
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Load output on the small models
• Battery Life: intelligent battery management by load shedding
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charge algorithm
• Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Type: MPPT 250/60
Nominal Battery Voltages (Vdc): 12/24/48V
Max. Battery Current (A): 60
Peak Efficiency: 98%
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage (V): 250 absolute minimum coldest condition, 245 start-up and operating maximum.
Remote Temp. Compensation: No
IP Rating IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
Dimensions TR (h x w x d) 185 x 250 x 95 (mm) – Dimensions MC4 (h x w x d) 215 x 250 x 95 (mm)
Weight (Kg) 3
Delivery time 3-5 days on all orders