Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and then stores it in your batteries. Because the Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller uses the latest, fastest technology. SmartSolar MPPT maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 maintains battery health, extending its life.
Sunstore recommend customers use the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 with solar panels up to 220w (12v) and 440w (24v)
Please click below for more information on Victron SmartSolar MPPT. (pdf)
Features of the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15:
• Bluetooth Smart built-in: enables set-up and monitoring with a smart phone or other Bluetooth
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Load output on the small models
• Battery Life: intelligent battery management by load shedding
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charge algorithm
• Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Type: MPPT 75/15
Nominal Battery Voltages (Vdc): 12/24/V Auto Select
Max. Battery Current (A): 15
Peak Efficiency: 98%
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage (V): 75
Remote Temp. Compensation: No
IP Rating IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
Dimensions (h x w x d) 100 x 113 x 40 (mm)
Weight (Kg) 0.5